Gotta Laugh Day!

Gotta laugh today folks!! I am thinking way to much, over thinking over analysing and over stressing!! In my head way way too much, sooooo.....let's laugh! Another fellow blogger clued me into this gentleman and man...funnnnny!!

Here you go, and parents maybe we should re-think this prayer at night?? Just a thought:



And how about a few more just for good measure...we gots to laugh till we pee our pants!! :-)



Maybe a little cross-stitching...needlework on a pillow will help our mood??



And let's laugh till we kick the CAN....hahaha!



Oh MY GOSH!! okAY...LET'S EAT!!...a little extra strawberries please ;-)



Okay...were done...ya'll laugh good??!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

I am a mom to many, a committed honey to the man of my dreams, and on a wonderful journey through this thing called life! Living, loving, laughing and growing with God, my family and friends. Here I hope to share highlights of my journey...feel free to leave me feedback and let me know how your journey is doing. Perhaps we can encourage, support and laugh together through our journeys...come join me!

My Favorite Blogs

Run the Earth...Watch the Sky.

SwagBucks!