Live, Love, Laugh and......CRY??

Yes, into our lives tears must come. Our bodies and souls way of releasing excess emotion??!! I think so. As I start this morning by observing tears of a loved one I am reminded through my bible reading that God is our fortress and our strength. But I am reminded to be a prayer warrior yet again for those I love...I will march around and around the fortress proclaiming the name of the Lord.....won't you join me today?? Who or What needs your prayers...your support this morning?? Your husband, kids, family, friends, co-workers??
March on ladies.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

I am a mom to many, a committed honey to the man of my dreams, and on a wonderful journey through this thing called life! Living, loving, laughing and growing with God, my family and friends. Here I hope to share highlights of my journey...feel free to leave me feedback and let me know how your journey is doing. Perhaps we can encourage, support and laugh together through our journeys...come join me!

My Favorite Blogs

Run the Earth...Watch the Sky.

SwagBucks!