Menu Planning Monday

Okay, I give in. I have been limping along for weeks and I think I finally got my act together enough to join in Menu Planning Monday. Although...to be really really honest, I plan on Sunday for the coming week. :-) Here you go:

Monday: Crock-pot Peking Pork Chops with wild rice and green beans and carrots.
Tuesday: Speghetti with Italian sausages and peppers, green salad.
Wednesday: Chicken Enchiladas, rice and beans.
Thursday: Leftover Buffet.
Friday: Out to dinner for my husbands birthday.
Saturday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas.
Sunday: Roast Chicken, roasted potatoes and carrots.

We will see how this goes. Thanks to all that inspire me. Organizing Junkie and a Year of Slow Cooking (I do a crock pot meal at least once a week sometimes more!), and many others. I will post their buttons/links soon so you too can join the meal planning freedom/craze!

Happy Monday all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

I am a mom to many, a committed honey to the man of my dreams, and on a wonderful journey through this thing called life! Living, loving, laughing and growing with God, my family and friends. Here I hope to share highlights of my journey...feel free to leave me feedback and let me know how your journey is doing. Perhaps we can encourage, support and laugh together through our journeys...come join me!

My Favorite Blogs

Run the Earth...Watch the Sky.

SwagBucks!