So little time to Live, Love and Laugh

Josh and Family

This story made me put down my cereal and CRY!! Buckets and buckets, it just ripped my heart out! This little boy is so very special and this disease so incredibly terrible. Maybe it's because I am a mother and couldn't even imagine my girls with this horrendous disease, maybe it's because I am a Massage Therapist and I fully understand what is going on with this little man and the pain he must be going through....maybe it's just a really really unfair thing to have happened to such a sweet innocent child.

Josh

Please take a look at this video....go visit the website and please, please....pray for him, his family and for the research to move forward quickly before Josh's time runs out. Pray for God to strenthen this little man, ease his pain and bring him and his family much much joy! Send money if you can...lots of it....if you have it, if not...send your well wishes..any and all you can!!

My Pastor on Sunday preached about "Frivolous Generosity"...this would qualify for that hands down!! Let's be generous with our love, prayers, finances, support of any kind for this little precious child and his family...all of who are going through so much pain.



Here is Josh's Website....Bingo For A Cure...PLEASE visit and please please pass this info on to a friend or two...come on blogger world...we are such a huge, powerfully connected network....spread the word to help this child and to further the research. WE MUST FIND A CURE FOR THIS DISEASE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

I am a mom to many, a committed honey to the man of my dreams, and on a wonderful journey through this thing called life! Living, loving, laughing and growing with God, my family and friends. Here I hope to share highlights of my journey...feel free to leave me feedback and let me know how your journey is doing. Perhaps we can encourage, support and laugh together through our journeys...come join me!

My Favorite Blogs

Run the Earth...Watch the Sky.

SwagBucks!